Attorney Matthew Bruder worked for the DGM&S Negotiation Department for two years before joining the Litigation Department.
Dedicated to helping his clients fight for their rights, he was named Partner in 2004. Matthew was admitted to the Ohio Bar in 1998.
Matthew is a member of several prestigious law associations throughout the United States. Matthew is a member of several prestigious law associations throughout the United States. These include the Ohio State Bar Association, Ohio Association for Justice, and American Association for Justice.
Specialized Practice Areas
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Defective Products
- Ohio, 1998
- Super Lawyers (2021)
- Super Lawyers (2020)
- Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyer (2020)
- Super Lawyers (2014)
- Super Lawyer Rising Star (2013)
- University of Akron School of Law (J.D. 1998)
- University of Akron School of Law (Masters of Taxation 1998)
- Adrian College (B.A. Magna Cum Laude 1995)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Dayton Bar Association
Pro Bono Activity
- Greater Dayton Volunteer Lawyers